Antibodies are large Y shaped protein which are made by the immune system to fight infections caused by virus or bacteria and may help to ward off future occurrences by those same infections. Antibodies are widely used in the diagnosis of infectious diseases, cancer diagnostics, autoimmune disease diagnosis, and therapeutic drug monitoring. Therefore, antibodies are essential components of immunoassays, allowing for highly specific detection and quantification of target molecules in biological samples. OYC offers high-quality Antibodies for Clinical Chemistry, Immunoassay and Life Science Research. OYC products are made in Japan, and include:β2M-IGG,CK-MM-mAb,O-RB-rCystatinC IgG, IDO-MCA and CRP-IgG etc.
- ALB IgG/ O RB ALB IGG G1 (Anti human albumin antibody) »
- Anti human sAPP Monoclonal, IgG Purified (sAPP-MCA) »
- Anti-human Beta amyloid protein monoclonal antibody (βAP-MCA) »
- Anti-human CRP Monoclonal, IgG Purified (CRP – MCA) »
- Anti-human indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase monoclonal antibody (IDO-MCA) »
- CK-MM MCA (MX 1) -12( Mouse anti human CK-MM Monoclonala antibody ml (MIX 1) »
- hRANKL-MCA FACS (Biotin) (Anti-human RANKL mouse monoclonal antibody FACS Biotin) »
- hRANKL-MCA neu (Anti-human RANKL mouse monoclonal antibody neu) »
- Mouse anti human CK-MM monoclonal antibody (CK-MM-mAb) »
- mRANKL-MCA neu (Anti- mouse RANKL rat monoclonal antibody neu) »
- Rabbit Anti-Human C-Reactive Protein Polyclonal Antibody (CRP-IgG) »
- RANKL-mAb W.B. (Anti-human RANKL mouse monoclonal antibody WB) »
Please call 760.659.5943 or email us for more information about our raw materials for human nutrition.